1) You must complete the whole routine. Modifications are welcome, BUT you can only rest during the designated rest break. No extra resting during a circuit. This is an honor system.
2) This will take you about an hour to an hour and a half. Drink plenty of water and do a nice long stretch when you’re finished.
3) Once you have completed the workout, e-mail me @ firstname.lastname@example.org and put:
Completed. That’s it!
4) Message me with questions about certain workouts. (Only my clients would know what certain exercises are) I definitely put my “Crazy Courtney Spin” on a few exercises.
5) You have ONE MONTH to complete this routine. Only one time! All e-mails must be in on or before October 2th, 2015 to be entered to win the GNC gift card. TRUST ME: Not a lot of people will make it through this. The odds are in your favor. This is my very first advanced weight training routine I have put online.
7) Watch your form and remember to ask me questions if need be! You want to know exactly what you are doing before you get to the gym so you’re not constantly stopping to look at your write up. Take notes, get in the zone and GOOD LUCK!
FOCUS MUSCLE GROUPS: LEGS/DELTS/CORE
SIDE NOTES: DB = Dumbbells R/L = Right and Left Side
WARM UP DYNAMIC MOVEMENTS FOR 5 MINUTES
CIRCUIT 1 (NO REST)
A) DB ALTERNATING FRONT LUNGES (PICK YOUR WT.) 3 SETS OF 20 REPS
B) BOX/BENCH JUMPS (PICK YOUR HEIGHT) 3 SETS OF 20 REPS
C) DB ALTERNATING REVERSE LUNGES 3 SETS OF 20 REPS
D) HOCKEY SKATES 3 SETS FOR 60 SECS (LOW AND FAST)
REST- 2 MINUTES TOPS
CIRCUIT 2 (NO REST)
A) DB STIFF LEG DEADLIFT WITH UPRIGHT ROW (PICK WT) 3 SETS OF 15 REPS
B) BOSU JUMP UPS 3 SETS OF 20 REPS
C) DB PLANK ALTERNATING ARM REACHES 3 SETS OF 20
D) BOSU FAST FEET 3 SETS FOR 60 SECS
REST 2 MINUTES TOPS
CIRCUIT 3: (NO REST)
A) DB GLUTE SQUATS WITH SHOULDER PRESS (INCREASE WT EVERY SET) 4 SETS OF 20 REPS
B) BOX/BENCH SIDE STEP UP WITH FRONT RAISE 5 LBS. 3 SETS OF 8 R/L
C) SHOULDER PUSH UPS + PLANK 3 SETS OF 15 REPS + 30 SEC HOLD
D) BOX/BENCH ONE LEG UP AND OVER WITH LATERAL RAISE 5 LBS.
E) PLANK UP DOWNS 3 SETS FOR 30 SECS
REST 2 MINUTES TOPS
A) TREADMILL OR OUTSIDE SPRINTS 80-90% OF MAX 4 SETS FOR 1 MINUTE (TIME STARTS AT YOUR PEAK)
B) WALL SIT 3 SETS OF 60,50,40 SECS (GOOD FORM! AND CATCH YOUR BREATH IN THE WALL SIT. DON’T WAIT!)
C) DB 1 LEG DEADLIFT + SQUAT JUMP (PICK WT) 3 SETS OF 10 R/L
D) INCHWORM + 4 PLANK SHOULDER TAPS 3 SETS OF 10 REPS
CIRCUIT 5: REST 2 MINUTES TOPS
A) PLANK KNEE DOUBLE KNEE TAPS 3 SETS OF 25 REPS (CONTROLLED)
B) SIDE PLANK 3 SETS OF 60 SECS R/L
C) V-UPS THEN LEG HOLD 3 SETS OF 15 + 30 SECS
D) MOUTAIN CLIMBERS + TUCK JUMPSSETS 3 SETS FOR 60 SECS
(10 MT. CLIMBER TO 1 TUCK JUMP FOR 60 SECS..FAST!)
NICE LONG STATIC STRETCHES FOR 5 MINUTES