Obviously, healthy eating is the final component of being a well woman. However, I promised you I would make each post as unique as possible. Therefore, as a BONUS to end NWHW, I have made a list of my FAVORITE FINDS at TRADER JOES: Here is a list of the treasures that I ALWAYS keep in my fridge:
1) The picture displayed is of my all-time favorite chips: QUINOA and BLACK BEAN CHIPS and VEGGIE FLAX TORTILLA CHIPS. I cannot go a week without chips and salsa!! Chips can be loaded with salt, MSG and extra starch. That’s why it’s important to hunt for the good brands!
2) ALOE WATER: This is a powerful antioxidant that helps stimulate cell growth, repair scaring and is rich in vitamins and minerals. I put ¼ cup aloe water mixed with my regular water three times a week and drink it throughout the day.
3) ORAGANIC BANANA CHIPS: Dried banana chips are a great low sugar snack that still adds a little sweetness to your day. I put these with unsalted almonds, crunched on top of smoothies or mixed into my oatmeal. They come in bulk at Joe’s!
4) ORGANIC RICE CAKES: This is one of my FAV pre-workout snacks. I put a little all-natural peanut butter on top and I’m ready to hit the gym.
5) ORGANIC PUMPKIN: Uh, oh how I love pumpkin! I mix this into my protein shakes, into my pancake batter and even into my oatmeal. Pumpkin is rich in beta-carotone (which is great for skin and eyes), a good source of B-complex and packed with minerals.
#NWHW #TraderJoes #Trentitrainingnutrition