Thank you to everyone who made the commitment to doing the Alkalinity Detox Bridal Plan with me. It was AWESOME and I learned a lot! I hope you all did as well. Here are my final results from the one-month plan and a few things I have learned:
- Peanuts are high in acid. I switched my peanut butter to almond butter it’s one of the best things I’ve ever done!
- I cut out cheese because it’s also high acidity. This was WAY harder than I thought it was going to be because cheese is everything. I had a few slip ups here and there, but HEY that’s life!
- Totally cut out beer. This was really hard too because the man of the house loves his beer and it always seems to be around. However, it completely paid off. I lost .5 body fat in a month and I seriously believe having no beer was the biggest factor in my BF drop.
- My hair, skin and nails are all noticeably better from having a high alkaline diet.
- I lost three pounds in one month. (Not even trying to lose weight)
- Incorporating detox waters 3-4 times a week helped me get my extra fruits in for the day along with speeding up my metabolism. (See my video for recipe ideas)
After Turkey Day we will be starting our very first Trenti Training Nutrition Challenge. If you missed out on this detox plan, sign up on December 1st to win a pretty awesome prize that will be announced in a couple weeks!
#fitfriday #detox #bridetobe #nutrition #alkaline #results